art club
was out with the art club gang last week...despite that I was tired and almost sick that dae, I still enjoyed myself alot. It has been so long since I laughed so much...at myself and everyone else. Though the guys are always waiting for us to organise outings, but I realised that they really do treasure the friendship that has been going on for more than 10 years.
I guess, its not about the frequency of meeting up, but knowing that they are always around to advise, to scold, to laugh or simply to be just there. art club gatherings have just slowly become part of a bi-monthly thing...something that will make me feel amiss if it doesnt happen at that time of the month...
Thanks david, irwin, wenru, jean and of cos dannila. For everything.
I guess, its not about the frequency of meeting up, but knowing that they are always around to advise, to scold, to laugh or simply to be just there. art club gatherings have just slowly become part of a bi-monthly thing...something that will make me feel amiss if it doesnt happen at that time of the month...
Thanks david, irwin, wenru, jean and of cos dannila. For everything.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home